View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 10:03 AM   #11
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrusty View Post
Ha, would you like to have another timeshare at massanutten? I been trying to get rid of one for quite a while. Appreciate the advice. Danville is the big city for us. I actually have some good options for getting tires at some local places now that I have a better idea what to order. Thanks again everyone.
I sold it back to the Massanutten at a loss to get rid of it. We originally bought in the 90s I guess and enjoyed the timeshare every year and the unit was a "resort of distinction" unit. After many years it got shabby and although I was paying for upkeep and updates the resort didn't do a great job. We had a double unit for us upstairs and kids down below.

Then I got hooked into a presentation and traded the old for a new and fancier double unit. We used that unit a few years but the kids had grandkids and they were harder and harder to coordinate for a holiday together and found that the maintenance fees became outrageous. Tried to sell the units but found no one wants to buy (except for a sucker like me) and ended up selling back to the resort as I mentioned. I still get MANY calls from companies trying to help me sell and it has been over 10 years now since we owned.

To anyone thinking of buying a timeshare, TAKE A COLD SHOWER and wait for the urge to pass.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote