View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 03:35 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new trailer! Lots of good folks with lots of knowledge so just come on in and join the conversation. Bought a new 331RL (residential fridge) in March. We're in it right now in FL (had to make an emergency trip). Been in it since March 4 or so and it hasn't had a hiccup. I did do some things to it prior to departing.

A couple of things before you take the trailer; Make SURE your TV works. Mine worked fine on walk thru but didn't put it thru all the paces. Have them use the source button and see if "TV" shows up as one of the sources. If not you won't be able to connect to cable or OTA TV channels. Furrion says it appears to be something faulty with the TV. 2nd make sure they check the continuity of the coax cables for the "Key TV". Mine doesn't make it from the controller to the living room TV. It may go to the other locations but I haven't checked because it's not important to us. Had Comcast come out and install my broadband connection and was going to use the coax to the TV. His tester said it didn't make it thru and we had to run my broadband through the window. I'll check it out when I have time (DW is back for 15 days now). I figure a bad connector on one end or the other.

Before it left the lot I replaced the Ranier LRF tires with Sailun LRG tires. You may have good luck with the Raniers but I just didn't want to chance it. I had them add slide toppers; our verdict is still out on that. They flop/pop here in FL I can't imagine what is going to happen in "windy" country.

Check the glass on the front of the Furrion fireplace. It won't stay in place traveling and wants to pop off. I just put a drop of silicone on the top of each corner of the glass so it wouldn't just pop up and off the little hooks.

I've done some other things as well. You can PM me and I can talk about them.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote