View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 08:55 AM   #26
sonofcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twvette View Post
Thanks again to all the useful replies on the topic. I see caught a fish too.

The string is good idea to run the entire wheel edges in one so will try that but think its good from the straight edge already did.

Will look into the MorRyde pin box and watch the video. Just seems a bit strange to me can twist it.

Not seeing any buldging tires.

I did get two new tires on the truck. One got a screw near sidewall so they replaced it with the certs I bought and pushed them for a second one as I am down to just below 50% tread and did not want uneven tires on same axle. So did end up with two new ones on the rear for this trip and that is the only change from last trip besides different roads. The truck did feel a little loose steering out of the parking lot of the tire shop but that seems to have went away quick. So I do have two ~50% tires on front and two 100% on rear. Will check out the truck/tires more.
I have been a global troubleshooter most of my life. This is easy, what changed between the last time and now. You changed tires! That is the cause! Did you replace tires with exactly the same brand and size? Are they fully inflated?
You probably have too much trailer for that truck as well, but that is a separate discussion.
sonofcy is offline   Reply With Quote