View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:37 PM   #7
Jeremy888

Flybouy Thanks for the comeback , 3/4;" pipe ,80PSI fills 2 gallons in 8 seconds , 4 in 16 , 8 in 32 sec. rounded to 30 seconds for safety so 16 gallons in a minute times 3 minutes is 48 gallons. So at full pressure I can overflow it easily if I'm not careful. Today I dragged a hose up on the roof to check the vent . I left valve open and started slow so I wouldn't have a $hit storm in case it was plugged. No problem, if it was partially plugged it wasn't anymore, cranked it up to full pressure . Went down to watch the show. It was washing out moderate amounts of toilet paper and poop. I had flushed it 2 hours yesterday so this was definately erosion off poop mountain. I started the flush sysyem to help the vent water and did a few quick fills and dumps stopping the fill at a minute for the double flow rate . I still had a delay and burps at 2/3 of a tank but only about 40 seconds now rather than 80 . Full tank at 90 seconds produced instant full flush ,but still some burping towards the end . This leads me to believe that the installers shoved the ABS vent to far down into the tank .This fits the symptoms best . If that is the case I'm gonna live with it Now as far as wasting poop eater product...never happen . I''m Scots Irish , the Irish in me wants to drink ,but the Scots in me doesn't want to pay for it .

Lhaven , I certainly hope it's not a 30 gallon mountain , but it sure could have been when I started excavating it.. I'll keep chipping away at it . Water and water and more water is going to do the job over time.. Hope I don't get busted for wasting water down here in drought prone Southern Cal. Lovely weather but the rain and fresh air of
North West Washington always looks good after snow birding here 5 months. People here on the freeway are crazy and impatient , rarely using their blinkers, always using their horns and very handy at driving while texting with one hand and giving you the finger with the other . I drive the speed limit so I'm very unpopular ...

Any one else who wants to weigh in , Im appreilciative. Jeremy
Jeremy888 is offline   Reply With Quote