View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 06:29 PM   #14
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestation12 View Post
Touching the remember me square doesn’t do anything, plus the screen cycles rapidly to begin texting. Once the login request is fulfilled and the blank screen appears, I’m unable to do anything including go back several screens. I think a might try logging in on a different device. Thx guys
I'm not sure, based on the procedure you describe, the sequence you're using to log into the forum. Anyway, when the sign in box first appears, before you do anything else, click the "remember me" tag, then log in and it should remedy your "inadvertent log out problems"...

Some versions of software used to access the forum won't save the previous window screen and only goes back to the "blank page with nothing you did visible on the screen"... Other versions of software, such as MS Edge, Version 113.0.1774.50, which is what I'm using right now, will "back step to the previous page" and will display everything you typed in the reply window... Some do, some don't. That's why I use this version rather than FoxFire. I hate losing a response, especially as "long winded as my responses tend to be" ....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote