View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
More questions...... Excuse my ignorance but just what is a "wet bolt"? Are you replacing 15" tires with 16"? Trailer tires or passenger car tires (as per Flyguy's post)?
Now that you are finished with this project and probably could do another one just like it in no time, could I book a time for you to come do mine? Looks very good - especially with your accompanying photos!
Festus2, There is no ignorance on this forum, just RVers sharing knowledge. #1: Wet-bolts have a grease fitting and a port in the center of the bolt to lube the bronze bushing.
#2: I am replacing my ST225/75/R15D Chinese Marathons with LT215/85/R16E Michelin X-Ribs. They are not passenger tires but Commercial all position tires. (steering, drive and commercial trailer axles) Of course I had to get the proper rims too.

#3: I would like to help you do yours ..... but ...... North is not the direction that I want to be traveling this time of year.
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote