View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 12:51 PM   #22
markjamestx

I have a 2017 Bullet Premier 31BKPR (31 foot box/35'-8" hitch to bumper), it has everything you want except for the solar. Had it 2+ years, 25K miles and I can't count the nights we stayed in it from Arkansas to California to deep down in Texas three times, to Ontario and then this summer to Montana/Wyoming 5900 miles.

A few notes, you will want to upgrade your master mattress, I built another dinette in the bunk room for 3 total beds if needed and it has a walk-in pantry in the bunk room. I also (this week) have upgraded all of the suspension components to HD Dexter (shackles, bushings and equalizers). I installed electric stabilizers and threw the scissors out, plus a fold-out stair and tool box below the door. We are in our late 60's and have camped for almost 50 years.

Trailer with cargo is rated at 8800#, we ran across the scales fully loaded for a 5 week west coast trip and it weighed out at 7700# and that is with our internet business inventory in the bunk room.

Comfort is everything at this age so put some serious thought in it. By the way, bought it in July of 2017 and paid $26k for it new ($42k list but that doesn't mean anything).

Good luck
2021 GMC SIERRA SLT 2500 HD

markjamestx is offline   Reply With Quote