View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 04:36 PM   #10
T3/T4 Hybrid

Hey Michael,

I can give you some information on the V-Nose because I own a 2009 Keystone VR1 31BHS. We as a family really like the design and the storage space that the V-Nose gives us. The whole front of the trailer under the bunk area is storage. Their is a large storage area in the rear which goes all the way across. Also in the rear is the battery and propane tank storage. I can carry three 20LB tanks but I have found that two tanks have been enough.

When it comes to towing, I have not towed any other camper so I cant help you with that aspect for a comparison. But I have towed plenty of boats up to 26 foot and regular utility trailers. The 10K Equalizer WD Hitch setup seems to work fine. I have found that loading it a little nose heavy makes it tow better. The only issue I have found is a weird bouncing effect going over large bridges with the expansion joints and flex. I just slow down to lessen that bounce. Backing and turning has not been difficult once I practiced a few times with the wife.

The only thing I wish it had was an extra slide in the master bedroom. Me and the wife looked at those WindJammers. It's a sweet set up and the floor plans are nice!

Below are a few pictures of my truck and travel trailer.

T3/T4 Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote