View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 04:53 AM   #14
kevinp72

Well we replaced the replacement mattress with the same model we sleep on every night in the bricks and sticks.

After some painful nights sleeping on the mattress on the floor in the house, we definitely had an issue with the mattress or the way we sleep... back sleeping was fine... .side sleeping... could feel my shoulders slumping.

I even went as far to sleep on my youngest childs mattress on the floor for several nights to see if it would be a good fit for us. It was purchased the same time we got the replacement for TT, same line but a different "comfort" level. It had issues as well.

We had to pay a small percentage fee and the cost difference between the mattresses. So we paid a bit more that if we started where we ended up. But now if we have issues... we either have an issue with the trailer or a defective mattress.

On the positive side we were able to donate the mattress we were replacing to a charity. Hopefully it will give someone some good nights rest and us a little offset on the tax bill.
kevinp72 is offline   Reply With Quote