View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
nanaof4boys

Not sure if I introduced myself...

Hi, we are from South Arkansas and have just made our first camping trip with our 2008 Hornet 29BHDS. We had a grand time and are looking forward to our next adventure...just as soon as we get it back from the dealer after having a leak in the superslide during a horrendous storm. Everyone I talked to the next day at the campground said they also had a leak so it may have been from high winds....maybe???? Anyway we bought a 2009 Ford F150 5.4L and 3.55 ?rear ratio?...can you tell I don't know what I am talking about...Anyway...our new truck pulled it like a dream. We had air brakes installed and it has all the fancy sway bars and stuff from the factory. We had no problems whatsoever pulling her up pretty steep grades and only used quarter tank of gas getting her home...we forgot to check how much we used getting her to the campground (fully loaded)...we were too nervous pulling her the first time (coming home from the dealer when we bought her she wasn't loaded

Hoping to have many many wonderful camping experiences and we do know that there will be some that won't be quite so wonderful...but probably memorable
nanaof4boys is offline   Reply With Quote