View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 02:06 PM   #12
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVEagle View Post
JRTJH - I've tried using the Keystone website, I haven't found a 'customer support email system' yet. I left a message on their "Contact Us" page about my leaking front window/endcap, but was hampered by the 200 character restriction. Another constraint was the message "On March 23rd, the Governor of Indiana ordered all non-essential businesses to close for a minimum of two weeks to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus We are currently scheduled to resume normal business operations on Wednesday, April 8. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and look forward to supporting you fully when we return." I thought asking others how they traveled with their bunk was a good way to learn from those with similar situations.
Seems like Keystone, like Ford and GM are closed during this pandemic. Most (probably you as well as us) are limited to not traveling with the trailer during this time... So, maybe, on April 8, IF (don't count on it) Keystone will be "fully up and operational" and able to answer your questions.... Till then, are you towing ??? If so, are you planning any "significant change from previous towing" ???

Possibly someone will answer that has contacted Keystone and asked the question and received a "official response"... I wouldn't bet on it, but possibly....

Till then, you've got some "food for thought" based on pages 44 and 49, depending on the edition of your Owner's Manual and some suggestions from people who maintain these things on a daily basis.

Do what you think is "best for your situation" until Keystone can provide the "professional and well thought out advice" that you're seeking....

Good Luck if you do decide to "risk towing against most state restrictions" during the next few weeks....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote