Thread: Mattress
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 08:58 AM   #4
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisylady View Post
Our Travel Trailer is set up for permanent use. We are looking to replace our queen size mattress, and I know the correct size is a queen short. We have a regular size queen on it right now, and that basically means that our slide outs can't go back in totally flush. Not that big of a deal because we have a roofed structure over top of all of it so it's protected. Anyways, i was looking at one of those "Purple" mattresses or something like it-- that's the foam type mattress for about $1000 that comes in a container and springs into action when you open it up. I hear wonderful things about them, but was curious if anyone had one in their RV.
We replaced our Queen short with with a regular Queen foam mattress from Costco and paid less than half of that price. It does not spring into action, it explodes, so be careful you don't get pinned against a wall.
Very happy with it compared to what came from the factory and my feet don't hang out any more.
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote