View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 05:09 AM   #25
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
About 70k on our F-450 and have no problems. I will say this: I’m not so sure there are many differences between it and the 3500’s and 350’s on the market, but turning radius alone is worth the minimal price difference.
Also, we have friends with a Ram dually that I drive occasionally to take him to the VA and I positively HATE the big 12” screen on the dash. Just too big. He feels the same way.
While I’m yammering on I will say that our new Bronco does not come with a “driver one/driver two” option for the seats mirrors, etc. and we miss it terribly! Any new truck would have to have this option for a daily driver.
Better turning radius and better looking wheels and tires imo…it’s part of the “stance” i think looks better if those kind of things are important to you.
it’s the little details that make the truck look better..the 19.5 continental tires just look great imo….some people may balk at the replacement cost of the tires but i think they last a fairly long time

I also prefer a 1” leveling kit on the front of most hd trucks because imo it looks better then the nose down configuration ..the 450 already looks like it’s close to level from the factory

I’ve known people that could look at three different trim levels of cars and not pick up that one has larger wheels and deeper offset rims…17” truck wheels and tires dont look any different then 20” factory wheels…and that’s fine but i like the little extras.