Thread: Frig on Solar
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 09:05 AM   #21
formyfelinebabies

No numbers

You will get plenty of better answers here based on numbers hours and what else you are running.
My brain does not work that way. I freely admit I turn it on and when and if battery runs low I deal with it. I’m the one at the truck stop the truck drivers walk over to ask what size engine I have and what’s my mpg then they are horrified to hear, I don’t know, when it hits 1/4 tank I stop and fill up. (My Aladdin knows but I don’t… and frankly I think they just were trying to get my attention and that usually ended it&#128527

Men every where are cringing and shaking their heads right now….

In my quantum sprinter with one crappy wet cell and one 190 roof Solar I ran my fridge 24x7
I used it for grocery shopping so it was rarely full except coming home. In Florida sun that’s all I needed. I would sit in it couple days watch a little TV but that’s it.
My feeling (not knowledge) is you will last as long as you need if you are using your systems to its best advantage.

I remember a recent post by Mr Clemons when he took a new lithium unit out for the weekend. That would be a good read for you…
formyfelinebabies is offline   Reply With Quote