View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 08:30 AM   #10
gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike484 View Post
Yep, Holiday World of League City, hope they pan out to be a good dealer, so far I'm not real impressed. Got better pricing from other dealers, but they are close so was hoping the couple thousand more would be worth it.

I'll have to look for the PDI, I did download the the recommended list of what will be needed, very helpful list, only things I saw missing was the stainless steel screen for the vents to keep bugs out and a cover for the sun roof/bathroom vent to stop the heat during hot weather.

We have a hangar at the Chambers County airport in Anahuac and sometimes fly to the the Liberty airport, your always welcome to stop by some Saturday. We fly gyroplanes from there, have a big fly-in every October that brings people in from all over the US.
League City seems somewhat better at repairs than Katy, where we bought ours.
You can have many of the components/appliances repaired under warranty at any authorized repair shop instead of the dealer. The A/C and refrigerator probably have 2 year warranties. You can also buy more warranty time from Dometic, if that's who made them. Channelview RV Supply on I-10 East is a parts and service only shop, and I highly recommend them.
Look at the first post in the "Keystone Questions" for the "Sticky" for the PDI.
There is a lot of good info on this site. Welcome again....
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
2023 CanAm Defender SXS
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote