View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #79
Tgribb6

We Love It

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO-in-WYO View Post
My wife and I are looking at Cougar Xlite TT's and we are stuck on which floor plan we like best. My question is addressed to those who have an outdoor kitchen on their TT.

How much do you use it, and is it essential to have the large outdoor kitchen or would the smaller one with just a shelf, small sink, burners, and a half fridge work just fine?

The models we are stuck on are the 28rbs (love the double bed bunks, but there is NO outdoor kitchen), the 31SQB (we really like the back room layout, but it has a fairly small outdoor kitchen), or the 29RBK (we like the big outdoor kitchen, but the bunk area is our least favorite).

If the outdoor kitchen is hardly ever used, or not that practical to use, then I'm thinking we'll go with the 28rbs, but if it's something that we would really enjoy using, then I guess we need help deciding if it's worth the less desirable bunk layout to have the larger one, or if we could compromise and be happy with the smaller kitchen found on the 31SQB?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

We love the outdoor kitchen and absolutely recommend it. We also were unsure if we would use it much but it has become the best part of the trailer believe it or not....

2013 Keystone Outback 312bh
2011 Suburban 2500 LT w/ 6.0L V8

Current Mods:
1. BillsBumperQ for my Weber Q220
2. Steadyfast Stabilizer Bars
3. MaxxAir Fan Deluxe
4. Cyclone Sewer Vent

Future Mods:
1. Dirt Devil CV1500 or Something Compareable
2. Day/Night Blackout Shades
3. Rope Lights Framing the Interior of Outdoor kitchen
Tgribb6 is offline   Reply With Quote