View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 10:44 AM   #10
Ken / Claudia

I respect your opinion but, them being a joke should have been noted at PDI.
I am on my 9th RV I owned, Used several from parents and stayed in many more owned by friends. I learned to test everything as in sit, lay down etc. and not get blow away by the colors or floor plan.
I say none I have stayed in keep the inside cool well in summer heat or warn in winter cold like any of my good old houses. There RVs all with 2 inch walls.
When we purchased this latest TT, I found the bed mattress worse than any other RV after lying on it at the dealer. Ok, I can and did fix that. The seat cushions are too soft than the last 2 RVs I have owned, but I do not sit at them like a chair at home. So, those I put up with them. The couch is OK, the pull out blow up air mattress, a cheap and dumb idea. Ok, we got this for just 2 people not a family so I don't care knowing I will never use it. I checked out the TV mount to see if it would pivot around to be seen from dinette and couch. I realized that it is small, so what. If I want bigger I will replace it. I may and put it into the bedroom but, not a big deal either. We will use a RV any where from 5 nights to maybe 15 per year, so as long as the stuff works I am mainly OK with knowing the downside to RV equipment and use.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote