View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 06:20 PM   #4
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles65 View Post
I just sold my dual recliner, theater seating from my new 252RL. It was an absurdly bad idea, from Keystone. It wedged, tightly, into the far end of the unit. It rubbed, hard, against the window treatment, to the point that you could not open the one side closest to that treatment, unless you pulled the complete unit out, a good ways from the far wall. Additionally, it made a great, six-foot counter inaccessible. Unbelievably goofy! I now have a Scandinavian recliner and foot rest in the same space. What a difference! Keystone needs to get input from its client base before it tries to market such a poor furnishing design. I hope they read this forum.
Miles, not to be smart...., but, when you look at a trailer, hopefully thoroughly, you should see those things. Open, closed..open windows etc. I made the mistake of thinking turning swiveling recliners sideways upon every closeup so the slides could come in wasn't a big deal....we hate it. MY fault. Keystone has a good design and it actually makes a nice living area...we just hate having to turn them to travel. Keystones fault? No. My lack of attention? Yes.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote