View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
BethH

Thumbs up to our dealer

With all of the negative experiences on here I felt the need to post a positive one. We bought our 17 24rkpr around the end of March and we have had it out camping for a total of 11 nights and 1100 miles so far. On our first trip out we noticed that the black tank sensors didn't work. Only the E and 1/3 full would light up even when I knew it was full. So we made an appt for it to go in for this repair. In the mean time I scoured the tt looking for any other problems so I could get them all fixed at once. I found a small leak from the black tank flush and the awning wasn't completely in its track. That was all I could find. We dropped the tt of last Friday and told them we needed it back on Wednesday. On Wednesday afternoon we got the call saying it was finished and ready to pick up. Black tank sensor wire broken was found and repaired, small leak at black tank flush found and sealed, awning put back in track and repaired so it wouldn't happen again AND they installed the sway control arm that we purchased (on Amazon). Total cost 0$!!!!! Thank you Big Country RV in Bend Oregon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BethH is offline   Reply With Quote