View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 06:39 AM   #6
GregH.

Just curious, which RV dealer did you go through for your order? We purchased ours at the MD RV show through CHESACO RV.

I'm working the storage issues now with my wife. The space under the sink is awkward. I intend to build out a few slide-out shelving systems under there. I'm thinking of a narrow one for a spice/storage rack that pulls out, that'll go on the left side and another will go on top of the box that houses the hot water heater.

I'm adding a bar to the coat closet, hard to believe they didn't put that in. I stained it last night, should be dry by tonight. I'll probably add a wireless light to the coat closet to help see inside, it's just a big dark cavern now.

Under the coat closet are two deep, awkward spaces - places where stuff will get lost. I'm going to install sliding drawers in both of those too so that I can get to the stuff in the back easily and keep it organized/

There's space behind the TV, I haven't figured out what to do with that yet. I'm thinking of pulling out the cheezy sound bar and replacing it with something that has decent sound. I'll save this for down the road a bit I think.

And then there's the sofa side table. It's completely empty, a waste of good storage space. I'm thinking I'll change it so that there are hinges on the top so that I can store stuff like dog food in there.

In the bath, the vanity was too high for my wife to see herself in the mirror, I moved it down to a height where we both could use it. I didn't think to look for a towel rack or a TP holder, I guess I need to address those too.

Thanks for pointing out the 110 outlet issue. I'll probably just add one somewhere, I'll have to see where I can daisy chain off of.

Good luck with your camper!

Greg
GregH. is offline   Reply With Quote