View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 04:23 PM   #24
K.C. Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAPTOR View Post
Hey Hi There !!

Thought That your Black Bear may have got you or you took my suggestion about forgetting RV door locks and invited the bear in and were on the road

You wish you had a Zippo lighter may be able to exchange for a Camper?? Yeap, I have experienced many life time warranties that I have out lived. As I have stated in previous posts there are pro and cons to both manufactures as well as styles (Portable or Hardwired). I still say pick one before you experience why they are needed .

In my case progressive does not have a solution for my criteria to protect the Raptor against shore power as well as my on board generator, Surge Guard did. I have a detailed post describing my requirements and my implementation. Search EMS.

If I did not have these unique requirements I would have also considered Progressive and would have thoroughly studied what their life time warranty encompassed.

As far as last snow, which one? Think it was yesterday in mid forties and thought great would get my spare out from under the Raptor and go get my new Carlisle Radial Trail HD ST235/85R16 F mounted and balanced. Looked out a while later snowing like H***L and ground covered. Not lying in the snow playing with a tire

We really want to now about the Black Bear guarding you rig.
LOL. PARAPTER.

Bears got my Bees… so I bought me one of these. 45-70 Gov’t ..I hate the thought of not being at the top of the food chain!!

I don’t blame you for not wanting to “Lay in the Snow” I get cold just watching someone make a Snow Angel…lol

Keep Warm

K.C.
K.C. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote