View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 10:26 AM   #13
summerhummer

Hello,
I am very happy with the 320 TG it is a beast (read long and wide) but it is very easy to control and mines tows like a dream. I was dissatisfied there was no heat ducks in the back bunk house but I fixed that by adding one right at the bottom of the pantry behind the furnace. 2015 models have a heat register in the floor. I would say the only complaint I had was heat. I had an old school TT and that thing pumped out mega heat not like these newer units. If I had my druthers I would want to be able to walk around the bed, but on this unit you can only walk the sides of the bed due to the pocket door and the big mattress. I am digging the new colors they come in though. Please read my review if you had not already that sums it up and nothing has changed.

I have had one issue and that is the inside range hood vent stopped working Not a keystone issue but an appliance issue. The light works but the fan wont move anymore. Its probably an easy fix just hard to get to. Best of luck in whatever you decided. PM me if you have more questions.

BTW I was originally looking at the 316BIK but I think this does all it does at a lower weight and now I appreciate not towing around all that Sprinter 316BIK weight and having 2 entrances to the front bedroom.
summerhummer is offline   Reply With Quote