View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 08:56 PM   #4
maverick_415

Hey MavaGrand, I have the same model. The bedroom is wired and ready for 2nd AC unit. The light switches bug me too. I had a non hydraulic door on my last TT and I like this one better.

I noticed that my bathroom sink drains into the black water tank. Have you noticed if yours does that too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavagrand View Post
Wife and I have had our 2015 299BH out on several trips testing out all the systems and getting to know our new camper. We love it. Other then some minor cosmetic issues that were fixed at the dealer, LazyDays in Brandon, Florida, we've had no issues that I didn't create myself.
There are a few things that I find puzzling...why all the overhead light switches are inside the top cabinet of the entertainment system instead of on the wall by the front door? I don't know, took some getting used to but I'm dealing with it (just gotta remember to shut the cabinet door when done with the switches...ask me how I know). Also, why no ac vents in the master bedroom? I don't know...not a big deal for us we just leave the doors open. Speaking of the front door, it's on one of them hydraulic arms, you can't open it all the way and lock it against the camper. I used that a lot on my first camper, you could swing the door all the way open and get it out of the way.

Other than these annoyances we love the camper, everything has worked as designed and it is comfortable.
maverick_415 is offline   Reply With Quote