View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 01:06 PM   #26
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post

Like you, I received the comments about possibly don't have the money, payments too big and those little observations. Although those comments are seemingly directed at "you" I don't think they are. I took them personally and I can buy anything I want...without worrying about acquiring a payment.
Let me clear about one thing, none of the comments I made about first-time RV buyers who may not have the financial means to buy a "bigger tow vehicle" were directed at grubby or any other individual. This remark was meant as one possible reason why it may not be possible for some, particularly young, newbies to RVing, to have the funds to afford both - a new RV plus an appropriate, properly equipped tow vehicle. Some, out of necessity, are more or less "forced" to stick with the TV that they have.

I put that out there as a general comment and possible explanation and I believe that it may be true in some circumstances.

I was not implying that the poster didn't have the funds nor was I questioning or doubting his financial position. His finances are his business - not mine.

It's unfortunate that my remarks were taken to heart and found to be offensive or intrusive. They were not intended that way.