View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #16
grubby

i like all the advice, but what gets me is all the hype about me not knowing anything about towing and that im some young kid that just spent all my money on a camper i cant pull so i ave to bash desiels.
first this is not my first time pulling tt, ive pulled tt alot when i worked construction. when we had jobs out of town or other states we would use them instead of staying in a hotel
second we pull all kinds of stuff from lumber to dozers, and campers, i was just stateing that this is my first that i ave bought and im proud of it
ive pulled with rosd tractors to little rangers and i know desiels are nice for pulling and do good in most places but i dont want all the extra cost of a desiel, when somethig breaks it cost twice as much to fix, cost twice as much for fuel, well not that much but it is more, and i dont want that because this is my daily driver
and it kills me reading all this on here and people act as tho i have no money to get a bigger truck or that i can afford someting else, what does money have to do with it, nothing, i am in great shape with my money and i have no worries with bank notes
this is a place to help people and to inform people, and everyone but a few has put me down
im not impressed wit this place
grubby is offline   Reply With Quote