View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 02:51 PM   #9
JayStacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billb800si View Post
=================================

What are you pulling that 314RE with? Really like that floor plan especially with that big shower. Do they have glass doors on the shower?
Does momma like the kitchen layout? Enough room to store food stuffs etc..?
Is the fold out sofa/bed comfortable for adults?
Does yours have cabinets over the bed? Some photos show with and without??
I like that the bedroom door open out instead of into the bedroom.
Finally Keystone says the dual air conditioners work on the same ceiling duct work. That way the cold air circulates throughout the trailer
Happy trails,
We have a 2004 gmc 2500hd Dmax, pulls it just fine, but you know it's back there. I try to keep an eye on our weight, just to be on the safe side. I would not want to pull a heavier TT personally. Momma loves the kitchen, the island sink and larger fridge sold her. Plenty of room to store food, etc.I personally love the shower, this one does not have the glass doors and it is a 2015, it has the curtains, which is fine.
The fold out sofa is ok for what it is, surprisingly comfortable, my only complaint is it seems to be angled slightly higher toward the center of the camper. Which is ok, I just tend to like them level. Kids do not mind at all. There may be an adjustment on it, I really have not had time to look more closely.
We do have cabinets over the bed. I will try to post some pics here soon. It is a big step up for us, we traded in our 2004 Outback 25 RSS.

On the Air, I am hearing conflicting stories from my dealer, vs what Keystone is saying. I am anxious to figure out if we can tie into the duct work like Keystone says.

So far we're loving it, easy to hook up, tow and it maneuvers much better than I was thinking it would. Setup is quick, and I'm loving the tank flush system! Much improved over our 2004

Happy Camping everyone!
JayStacy is offline   Reply With Quote