View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:27 AM   #1
vtirocz

Vinyl trim screw cover & bunk fans

We took the '19 Zinger Lite ZR18BH out for its 2nd camping trip - this time to the Smokey Mountains which is about 6hr away. Great trip overall! Two things I noticed that I'd like to improve/fix:
  • On the return trip, the vinyl trim screw cover in the front/driver's side corner popped out and was flopping around. That's a huge eyesore and embarrassing for basically a new camper! I popped it back in and it came back out about an hour later. it's back in place now, but I want to ensure it stays in place while driving. I'm thinking using a little bit of silicon (just enough to hold it in place). Maybe a small "dab" every foot so it's not permanent, but will ensure it stays in the track. Any thoughts on a permanent solution? I really don't feel like taking it to the dealer for something this simple.
  • The top bunk in the back gets hot while the rest of the RV is cool. I rigged up a temporary solution with a small fan aimed at the top bunk, but wondering what others are doing to keep the bunk area cool. Looking for some ideas here. I'm thinking of mounting a fan permanently there.
vtirocz is offline   Reply With Quote