View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 05:06 PM   #1
Rick!

Mice in the underbelly???

Hello!
I recently bought a used 2009 outback 250 RS and hauled it from Pennsylvania to Texas lol! I have been in this camper overnight about a dozen times in the 3 months I have owned it. I have never heard or seen any critters. However I did notice a few times that there were some leaves and debris by the back door, Even during my 3-day drive back from Pennsylvania.. I attributed this to the rear slide but could find no obvious reason for it. This past weekend I camped with my family and we noticed some paper towels were disfigured under the sink. I now knew mice have been in the camper. I suspect I brought them with me from Pennsylvania. I also suspect that they hang out in the underbelly because I have cleaned that place spick and span several times and only seen a tiny bit of evidence under the sink as in droppings (which I assumed were old droppings from the prior location). If they are under the floor, what are my options for keeping them from doing damage there and encouraging them to be gone?
Rick! is offline   Reply With Quote