Thread: Venting
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 07:52 AM   #23
Cascadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsgirlisreal View Post
I have a 2022 Keystom cougar. We bought the cougar again because we were happy with the 2019, but couldn't put the washer in the 2019. I am so not happy with this 2022 right now. If Keystone knew they forgot a part they should have sent it out earlier then when it caused other parts to break down. I have been without heat for a week now. This socks having an autoimmune illness and being in pain from the cold. I can't even go toa hotel because I have 6 furbabies....we suffer together. Thank Keystone for making me freeze.
Heated mattress pads are nice in the winter, ours has dual controls. My hubby sleeps hotter than I do so he doesn't use his. Here on the Oregon coast it's cool and damp and getting more so. I haven't put the heated pad on yet, probably next month. We're still sleeping with the windows open! Fresh air is great and I hate when it's time to shut the windows, it's coming soon. I have a cozy throw for if I get chilled and it does the trick. We've put the Vornado circulating heater on once, it also does the trick! We have one cat who goes in and out...I can't imagine having 6 dogs in a trailer! We live in our trailer as well. I also have an autoimmune disease, RA. Yep it's painful alright but it's painful whether I sit or get out and about so I keep moving. Just picked my first batch of Chantrelle mushrooms and I'll be out for more tomorrow. Sounds like help is on the way, hang tough, you'll be ok