View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 07:22 PM   #6
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apalinto View Post
Hello to the group. I am getting rid of my old Sewer Hose setup as my gear is old and last trip started to leak and so they are done. My current hoses have served me well with our Toy Hauler 5'er, our Travel Trailer and now our Cougar 5th Wheel. My old gear is, I believe, the Valterra EZ Coupler brand. I would appreciate your input on what you have had good service with. I am using Google Search and shopping at Amazon and the reviews from owners don't always give the expensive products the best reviews. We camp maybe 4 or 5 times a year not more than a week at a time. I want something that is very good quality, sturdy and can collapse to fit in my hose storage of my trailer. Thanks for looking in.
I switched to Rhino Flex a couple years ago, not so much quality of the hose, but how and where it is stored. The standard 4" bumper storage space is the worst. It rust and becomes like sandpaper to the hose. I also switched to the 5" vinyl fence post storage, smooth and clean on the inside all of the parts fit in the post2 10' sections, a 45 degree clear elbow, and the 90 degree bend into park fitting.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote