View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:49 PM   #11
Tennessee Troy

Hey Chuckster, I am in for the evening. So I won't be going back out in this weather today. My bypass valve lever is in line with the cold water line, and perpendicular to the bypass line between the hot and cold. As valves go, it is pointing in the same direction as the flow of cold water. And I have tried it in both directions, and the result is the same. It's almost as if there is a crossed water line somewhere in the unit. I hesitate to say this, but my world is electricity, valves, and nuclear construction! So with that said, watch it be something stupidly easy! I just haven't found it yet! This is a used rig, and who knows what has been done prior to my ownership. I know the water is hot in the heater, I have drained it twice and it's scalding when it comes out. I have removed any shower head thumb valves form the equation, so both shower heads, inside and outside are straight plumbed! only the knobs turn them off. And I have great pressure, and the air has been bled! I have ordered a tankless Girard water heater and it will be here Thursday. This will be my second tankless I've installed in a camper. The first in my smaller camper is awesome. So is the one in my home! I just don't have time for all of this at the moment!
Andersen Aluminum 5th Wheel Hitch
Tennessee Troy is offline   Reply With Quote