View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 05:13 PM   #14
BeagleMan

Like Dutchmen, I will not avail myself to it. Will not have it. I will travel where it is deemed good and thats all. No tests, no vaccine. for me or my beloved DW. Just do not believe in it.

My mom, in a nursing home, unless it is a requirement for staying there, she will not have it either. It is very hard to even go and visit my own mother, as I will not be allowed to have my temp taken and RECORDED, which only happened once when my Dad died this past Dec 5th. When that person recorded my temp, nope, no longer visiting. We shall see after Jan 22. Only way we can visit is through a screen window with masks on and 3 people listening on our conversation, not deliberately, but they do and they watch to make sure those STUPID MASKS STAY ON. I am deaf, wearing hearing aids, I cannot talk to people with a mask on. I cannot understand a da** word anyone is saying. For me, its about understanding what is said, not hearing them. Therefore, my poor Mom has to rely on very short visits when I deliver her groceries and occasional takeout.

This crap needs to be over!!
Roll Tide Roll
BeagleMan is offline   Reply With Quote