View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #16
warsw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmallak View Post
I am Real close to signing papers on a 2013 laredo 303TG. I was going to get a blue ox sway pro hitch from my brother in law that is going to a 5th wheel. Its the 5 year old style with the snap up latches. Will this hitch work with this trailer? I see some people modifying where the battery goes but I dont understand what is causing problems. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.
I'm not familiar enough with the trailer you are getting to know if there are any hitch mounting problems.

I do have the newer version on the Blue Ox Sway Pro hitch and I can tell you that the chain brackets, even though they operate a little differently, are mount to the frame in the same manner and mount in about the same place as all the other hitches. If the Sway Pro won’t fit none of them will.

I also don't have any experience with the older version of the Sway Pro but I can say that the new version is the best hitch I have ever owned. It works as advertised, is absolutely silent and is the easiest hitch on the planet to get set up. The older version should work pretty well but will take a little more time to get set up.

Probably not much help am I .