View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 11:05 AM   #17
apr67

Our 2 drawers inside the cabinet are just to the right of the stove - I haven't looked at them close enough to see if we can move them, but yes, it seems like a lot of space for 2 drawers. I was able to fit a couple boxes of ziplock bags and garbage bags underneath the drawers though.

I moved them up to the top and move the catch under them. I had to pull the framing that holds the back of the drawer slides out (1 screw) and put in 2 chunks of scrap 3/4 ply that I had lying around that now run all the way to the top of the cabinet. I'd love to order two more drawers with slides from Keystone to complete the cabinet, but that seems impossible.

Yes, I have that cabinet door under the oven. Not sure what I'm going to use that for??

After I flipped the door over, I use it for baking pans, muffin tin, etc.

Where do you stow your shoes? When we were looking at the Jayco trailers - they had a spot under the entertainment center that was an open cubbie that was for shoes - seemed practical. Not sure where we'll have everyone dump their shoes when they come in. Guess we have some logistics to work out on our first trip!

The dinette booth seat as you enter the door has tons of unused space. It has a sticker under the seat cushion saying its not storage, but if you pull the two screws you will see it is half empty (the water heat sits on one side). One could easily make a nice storage area in their for whatever just by using some paneling or cheap luan to cordon off a section.
apr67 is offline   Reply With Quote