View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #15
FlyingBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr67 View Post
I have a 2013 294BHS. I think everything is the same except the back bunk area.

Tell me, do you have two drawers behind a cabinet door just to the left of the stove? Does it seem like a waste of space? I moved both drawers to the top of the space and now have half a cabinet opened up for other stuff.

Also, do you have a dumb cabinet door under the oven that opens upward? I reversed mine (as soon as I got home) its much more useable.
Our 2 drawers inside the cabinet are just to the right of the stove - I haven't looked at them close enough to see if we can move them, but yes, it seems like a lot of space for 2 drawers. I was able to fit a couple boxes of ziplock bags and garbage bags underneath the drawers though.

Yes, I have that cabinet door under the oven. Not sure what I'm going to use that for??

Where do you stow your shoes? When we were looking at the Jayco trailers - they had a spot under the entertainment center that was an open cubbie that was for shoes - seemed practical. Not sure where we'll have everyone dump their shoes when they come in. Guess we have some logistics to work out on our first trip!
FlyingBelle is offline   Reply With Quote