View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:24 AM   #3
f6bits

I sure like the layout of the 320TG. The triple slide offers tons of space. The grey water capacity is tremendous!

I have a U-Shaped dinette and someday I'll probably convert it. I suspect that both tables are the same width, but you lose a *lot* of table space with the U. Either layout really only seats four. Though I did buy a lightweight chair from Ikea and that sits at the end of the table, it bumps the seating capacity up to five, but not the table capacity.

I can see how the lack of a curbside window is a concern. As you said, you can easily replace the window on the door. Just get a tinted one so it's not as easy for others to see in.

Televisions suck power like no tomorrow. I wouldn't bother trying to run one off 12V.

The one-battery limit concerns me. I'd take a closer look on how to add a second battery. From the looks of it, the battery sits low between the rails. I'd see if mounting them high would block the propane door. In that case, it might be worth the hassle of unmounting the batteries every time you need propane.

2011 Passport 2590BH
2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 5.4L w/Max Tow
f6bits is offline   Reply With Quote