View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 11:55 AM   #67
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by glendar10 View Post
Red his message he does have the year and model in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blubuckaroo View Post
That's not it...
What is making me bang my head is, how you baited him into adding his rig specs, just so you could hijack this thread to truck payload again.
O.k. We finished making false accusations now? Go back and read the original post. At the bottom is a line containing the date it was edited and WHY "added model and year". The purpose of asking that information was ascertain what the layout was like so we could find out if in fact it has two toilets and if so which one was problematic.

As it was later learned it was the shallower front tank and was most likely caused from a visitor's improper use (insufficiant amount of water to flush contents). Failure to read an entire post and taking things out of context to this level appears to me as responding with a lack of comprehension at best or having predisposed notion of "guilt" at worst. I hope it's the former and not the latter. In either case, according to the forum rules this sort of inappropriate post is against forum rules. I suggest you read the forum rules and hopefully comprehend them fully.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote