View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 12:54 AM   #9
Kodt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchmensport View Post
I don't agree with the air in the lines that needs to be purged theory. If you are using your water heater, it's purged as much as it can be already. The same is true with any other line in your camper.

More than likely, you have a very small drip. More than likely at the water heater drain plug or anode rod. They can (and do) drip sometimes is not tightened or if Tefflon tape is not used to help seal the threads. Also, your water heater may allow water to escape from the pressure relief valve if it builds up too much pressure by getting too hot. This is where I'd check first.

I ended up calling the good Sam tech folks and they walked me through all the common areas a drip could be happening. We got over to the anode rod and it was damp also noticed what ever they used to help seal it was flaking off around it. It might of been teflon tape that wasnt correctly put on or the paste.

Either way I'm thinking that's my drip source. I'll try and tighten it later on. I also have 90 days to bring the trailer back and have them fix stuff.
Kodt is offline   Reply With Quote