Thread: Two sewer pipes
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 01:09 PM   #41
Bechard

I bought a Passport 2950 in September 2020 to replace our smaller Bullet Crossfire 2250, and yes I do now have the two dump terminations. The front one is the kitchen grey water, and the rear is for the bathroom grey and the black tank.

I do have the Y adapter, but unless you're investing in host supports to connect the Y adapter, I simply move my hose from one termination to the other. I always start with the back termination, dump black (with tank flush), and then grey, and simply move the hose to the other front termination for the other grey tank. Is it a pain? I guess a little. Still better than my old Bullet with half the tank capacity, so it's worth the trouble.

Generally we dump the rear grey tank more often due to showers. I did buy the Y splitter, but honestly it's not worth the trouble, as dumping black will send contents back up this hose until it meets the closed front termination, and then it's a pain to clean my hose out.

Someone previously asked what you do with the extra hoses. I've always had a few locking hoses. Once they are flushed with water (I also have a rhino blaster to finish cleaning up), I disconnect my now rinsed hoses, connect the ends together to lock seal them, and toss them into a plastic bin with a lid. Piece of cake, keeps everything sealed in the hoses, and I've never had a problem in four years of storing them this way.
Bechard is offline   Reply With Quote