View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 09:56 AM   #15
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Reading the last handful of posts is hilarious. All the comments of 'I've never used a warranty' - 'warranties aren't worth the paper they are printed on' - 'warranties are a scam' - 'warranties are just a marketing device'. But when those same terms are used in the gooseball/pinbox debate those same posters rush to "correct" you. I'll pull out the popcorn and read all about how these warranties over here are different from those warranties over there.

BTW, thanks to y'all who answered my original question.

Yes, you're original question was answered. The thread then does what threads do and "moved on". Like wvrond I belong to lots of forums and in general a thread wanders. Also like him that doesn't bother me. I take everything in and make a decision based on what's important to me....and my gut.

Now your comments about the gooseball/pinbox discussion is hilarious as well. To think that a discussion about a warranty on a $150 tire carries the same importance as the cost of a new trailer due to a damaged frame, and the discussion/fact finding required for each would be the same is, well...hilarious. Apples and oranges which I think most people get. Hope you like popcorn.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote