View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 07:51 PM   #43
bsmith0404

Ok, I’ll take the last word. You guys all pat each other on the back with your holier than thou attitudes. Someone comes along andmentions or presents information that you’re not aware of and you attack them like they don’t know what their talking about. Make sarcastic comments like when are you taking them to court or why don’t you offer up your services to others who may need to take them to court. Maybe, just maybe, you’re not all knowing, maybe, just maybe someone else is familiar with something your not as a result of their background Maybe, just maybe, there might be some valuable information in what they provide that someone else can use. Maybe, just maybe you will see the light. As for not being the same thing…let’s see, use genuine OE parts or your warranty is void….use our hitch or your warranty is void…..sounds pretty damn close to the same to me.

As I mentioned earlier, if Lippert had stayed consistent saying you can’t use hitches with connection points such as the Andersen, fine, as soon as they come out with a like product and say you can only use ours not theirs, they have to justify why. The Goosebox and Gen Y fall into that same scenario. Similar hitches, one you could say is OE or built by the same manufacturer that is allowed, one that is aftermarket that is not. My initial comment was that I’d like to see their justification for it. That seems to go against the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act.

BTW, as I recall, this is the first time I have ever said something negative or called out another member based on their comments. Some of “you guys” make a habit of it. It’s not necessary, called for, or valuable in an exchange of information.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote