View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
F16Vip3r

I dropped my trailer off at the Knoxville Camping World on Tuesday. I was surprised that there was NO hassle/arguing as I pointed out the issues (2 wet spots and a bathroom counter top that was starting to separate). The service rep even noticed a small dent in the slideout with some chipped paint (must've happened at the dealership, b/c we barely had her 72 hours). He said they'd try to put some touch up paint on her.

I guess now they have to contact Keystone to see what Keystone wants them to do. We are hoping to go camping next weekend, so not it's a waiting game. I think we've spent more time doing minor upgrades to her that we have enjoying her (actually, I KNOW we have). Next upgrade will be a vent cover for the bathroom. Figured I couldn't go wrong for $19, and the install seems simple enough. Then we'll decide on the outdoor speakers after our first trip.

I also replace the stock stereo with a Jensen AWM968 model. It was a birthday gift meant for the old camper, but we traded her in before my birthday. The new one seems much more user friendly than the stock model, plus it's bluetooth capable. Should be kinda cool controlling the music from by the fire, or listening to "iheartradio" (assuming I'm hooked up to decent wi-fi; questionable at many campgrounds I've been to).

I finished assembling my "Bill's BumperQ" today as well, though the mount is on the trailer sitting in a garage downtown, and the grill is sitting uselessly in my garage.

2021 Cougar 364BHL
2013 Ford F-350 CC, 6.7L Diesel
Traded:
2013 Sprinter 320BHS
2007 Forest River Wildwood 27BHBS
F16Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote