View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #16
SandMShall

Still no results from my sink issue. The new sink is on order and will be in on the 30th. During this time some interesting things have taken place while trying to get service from my local Keystone approved dealer.

I'm sure some of this is my issue since I purchased my TT out of state but the bait and switch I'm getting on labor is not what I would expect.

Initially I went through my out of state dealer and obtained a pre authorization to do the work which I passed along to my local dealer. They told me they needed their own authorization which they did. I left the trailer with them and am waiting for the part. Yesterday I received a call stating that only the sink would be covered and no labor. The labor would be 1.25 hours or I could do the work myself. (This timeframe was also given to Keystone)

This morning I received a follow up call from my out of state dealer asking how things were going, so I passed along what I've heard to this point. They were kind enough to call Keystone directly to see what could be done. When he returned my call he said Keystone had agreed to cover 8/10 of an hour towards the sink replacement. Cool right?

I then called my local dealer to let them know I'd like for them to do the work and I'd pay the difference in labor. I just received a follow up call stating that they've re-evaluated the situation and they feel it will be more like two hours to fix the sink. Are you serious?

My question is what can be done about it? My plan is to get the sink when it comes in and then tell them what I feel about the way they do business. The only issue is I'm probably cutting my own throat if I need something in the future.

I probably wouldn't have went out of states for the purchase if it wouldn't have saved my more than $5000.

Anybody have any advice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
SandMShall is offline   Reply With Quote