View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 07:35 PM   #27
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonman View Post
Danny,
I understand the oil producers are busy. Especially busy in the traditional oil producing areas you are in the middle of. But the numbers are real. We are producing less this year than the previous two years. I can't find any "mandates" that have caused oil companies to reduce or slow production. They (the oil companies) closed wells due to the unprecedented low oil prices in 2020. If those wells were pumping oil production would be back to the numbers posted at the end of 2019.
Please, if you have specific examples of mandates or legislation that has stopped the production of oil in this country, I'd be the first to rail against it.
Apologizes if I seem to be on a rant. I guess it's just pent up rage held over since the 70's

No need to go on a rant or apologize. Real life is "what is" and reading numbers fabricated/generated by ???? is another thing. I talk to oilfield producers often, my neighbor OWNS oil wells that produce. They KNOW what is happening vs making suppositions. In the end we all pay the price for "think I know" vs real life. No need to cite anything to prove something; we know, others believe what they will....and that conversation can't help but get political.