View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 06:55 AM   #23
wiredgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
There are getting to be more and more of those inconsiderate yo yos thinking the pump lanes are parking lanes because they don't want to walk that extra 20' if they used a parking space due to pure laziness. I try my best to step out and express my thoughts.
Here in sunny South Texas folks park under the shelter roof to keep their car from getting warm while they spend a 1/2 hour getting snacks, their looto tickets and six pack. It ain't just lazy as the sun is too hot for their heads while I sit in my vehicle. Once we were waiting at the pump for it to clear and it was triple digits on the trike. The missus was feeling really warm and the pump was blocked by a good ol' boys pickup. He didn't have the gas holes in his filler and I went in and asked him to move so I could get to the pump. He told me NO... I have every right to be here while I finish my sandwich. I mentioned it wouldn't go well for him if he didn't put his sandwich and conversation with the young gal behind the counter right then. He was highly angry but moved his truck. Missus scolded me for my uncivilized behavior but was glad we got away into the wind again in short order.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote