View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 06:17 AM   #19
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi View Post
That stuff sounds worse than the Bullwinkle mirrors, I'll pass. Been driving myself since '63 and see no reason to stop now.
Well still love my Bullwinkle mirrors, as they will tuck in when parked. I like convenience features like power windows and power door locks. The Park Sense is handy when getting into a tight spot and rear camera, otherwise I just use the mirrors. keyless entry is nice also, just touch the door handle to unlock the door(s). Heated and cooled seats are nice also.

I will say had a small issue with the keyless entry the other day! Stopped at the grocery store for a couple items, I was staying in the truck with the dog, DW got out and by habit hit the door lock button. I saw a Espresso stand and thought i would get a both a drink. I hit the door unlock button and NOTHING, I pressed a couple times, dang is this gone bad. Oh well I will just open the door, OMG the alarm went off, now we have our air Horn hooked to the regular horn so quite loud! I dig the key fob out of my pocket and hit the alarm button, NOTHING! I try unlock and lock NOTHING. I get out shut the door and hit lock then unlock, FINALLY the alarm quits. It seems because my fob was inside the truck when DW locked with hers outside, the system assumed the truck was being broken into.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote