View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 06:35 AM   #25
revrusty

I am sorry if I am confusing people. I clearly stated that I am no expert. However as others in this thread have also mentioned. You can by blue def made by several companies including peak, walmart (according to someone in this thread) and others. So I guess in my ignorant way I am trying to get info out that you can apparently by the blue def brand from different manufacturers. I thought those were brands. Sorry about the confusion.

I just googled blue def engine problems and info came up about buying lower quality blue def. I believe there are differences in quality among the providers of blue def.

Again, I appreciate all the input here. The last thing I intend is to confuse anyone. I stay confused enough for everyone! I had a problem, and just wanted to give others a heads up. I am glad so few others on this forum have had a problem. If I ever get my truck back, I am still going with the peak company blue def at the recommendation of my mechanic. Happy travelling to everyone.

Oh, let me clarify the part about getting my truck back. The day after the mechanic started on my truck, he got Covid and had to quarantine for 2 weeks. Just got back to work a couple days ago.

2021 Ram 3500 megacab w/ cummins 6.7HO, SRW
Cougar 25 MLE , 2024
revrusty is offline   Reply With Quote