View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 04:05 PM   #65
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
I have gotten great insider information that General Dynamics has entered into a ten year contact with the Duracell group and the bunny and word is they will be producing all electric M1A2 Abrams tanks for the Army. Yes, they will be equipped with solar for emergencies and will include lane control and collision avoidance systems.
The dummy corporation used to buy titanium for the SR-71's is no longer needed so its purpose will be to trick the Chinese out of their lithium.
(I'm just trying to keep this from becoming a liberal/conservative conversation. They don't end well)
And yes, there is a hard-working pharmacist in Kansas City that requires me to tell y'all that I simply made up most of this.

Where the heck IS that bunny? Used to run around beating that drum all the time but I've not seen him for a while...maybe Energizer bunnies run out of gas too?

And yes Jim, this can get political but I hope it just stays with reality; it can't happen realistically unless the government takes over the utilities and redirects all of our taxes toward the "green" initiative at the expense of everyone (maybe I read that today?).... Anyway we can all speculate but IMO, and mosts from my conversations, we have more pressing issues....like where IS that bunny rabbit?
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote