View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 01:13 PM   #40
Javi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtyphoid View Post
There was, and may still be a lot of discussion about the difference between the F250 and F350 on a Ford Diesel forum that I used to follow. There was quite a bit of payload capacity difference between the two back in '08 with little, if any, difference in parts.

Although I'm personally a firm believer in staying under the manufacturer's ratings, to the point that I moved up from an F350 SRW to a DRW, the OP may not be as far outside the box as it appears on the surface.
He would be pushing the upper limits of an '11 - '15 F350 SRW that trailer is in dually territory..
I quit commenting awhile back because sometimes you just got to ignore some things you read on the internet... And sometimes you just got to shake your head at the dumb XXXX some folks will do.

I hang around a bowhunting forum where hardly a day goes by that someone isn't ranting about the folks that won't get out of his way cause he's pedal to the metal running 95-110mph and can't understand the audacity of those who are going slower in the left lane while passing yet another slower vehicle.

I lost a daughter and grandson to just such an individual going more than 30mph above the posted speed limit in a large truck.. So I generally stay out of the discussion when the bragging about how fast they run starts..