View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:55 AM   #9
Miles65

Quote:
Originally Posted by goducks View Post
It's a buyer beware process. If you didn't realize the sofa was junk before you bought it then thats on you. Most all RV's are spec out price wise. Cheaper units get cheaper furniture. Spend $$$$$$ and you'll usually get better components. Most furniture is not sticks and bricks quality, but most owners aren't in their RV's 365 like at home.
I guess you didn't understand my op. I never said the dual recliners (not sofa) were junk. They are, actually, excellent quality, and go for around $1K, online. The problem was that they took up too much room, and blocked the extra counter space I needed. As I posted, above, I spoke with Keystone before I bought my unit, to make sure I could remove the recliners. What the joke is, is that these recliners were squeezed into the 252RL, in the first place. OK???

FWIW: It seems that many in this forum want to point a finger at posters who complain about issues in their units, with many pulling the BS line of, "That's on you!" Total nonsense, as I have, at least, as much experience with RV's as most in here, so back off with that garbage.
Miles65 is offline   Reply With Quote